Nick is passionate about the messages contained in the songs on all his albums. He chooses music based upon personal experiences as he’s grown in his Christian walk and love for the Lord. Highlighted experiences that have shaped who he is today include: being raised in a Christian family, growing up on a dairy farm, graduating from Penn College and dating and marrying Liz. Navigating a music ministry and career in graphic design, Nick is growing as a man of God, as a husband, as a father, and as a worship leader.
- Nick has been a soloist since 1999
- Nick has studied voice at Les Chanteuses Voice Studio with Suzanne Revak-Fedele since 2007
- Nick has led worship since 2008
Nick recorded his first album and started the concert ministry in 2011
- Nick recorded his second album in 2012
- Nick recorded his third album in 2015
Since 2011, Nick has presented over 50 concerts at churches across Pennsylvania and Maryland
Connect With Nick
I remain confident in this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
– Psalms 27:13-14